LOCAL VIDEO MARKETING
Video Marketing is connecting businesses and communities to customers within your community and throughout the state. Video Connects!
First of all, it is safe to say that 85% of the United States is mobile. From that “92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others, according to Invodo.” “YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.” – Insivia Because of stats like these the power of video within search engines and attracting and retaining customers is growing.
VIDEO CONNECTS YOUR COMMUNITY
“74 percent of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be video.” – Huffington Post
Did you know that in 2016 Facebook announced that its video viewership doubled from 4 billion views per day to 8 billion views per day in a period of seven months. The power of video is growing so fast. Connect your Michigan community, business to the people that count… the customers.
Here is how it works.
- Produce Buy Local Michigan Spotlight Business Video.
- Build foundation of YouTube Video SEO
- Place on BLM Website and Facebook Page
- Business places video on their website
- Share through Social Media
- Community Websites create page to feature businesses, schools and more
- Share on Social Media
- Connect with customers within the community and people looking to visit or relocate.
Since Google owning YouTube and with Facebook being a top social media site, they both love video. So, In conclusion, video is here and businesses need to have video as part of their marketing.
Finally, Contact Duane at 231-250-9624 for questions and to book an appointment.