Michigan Windows and Doors
Michigan Windows and Doors are lead by industry leader Marvin Design Gallery. The team provides outstanding service and value to customers all around the State of Michigan. Bill Ruff shares the materials and options that are available to choose from with clad wood windows, from the good, better and best options.
- Marvin Design will never pressure you to make a buying decision, but will simply educate you on your window options and answer all of your questions.
- Phone calls are responded to quickly.
- What you sign for on the contract is what you pay. There are no hidden extras to worry about.
- We back up our product with our “20/10/5 Warranty.”
- Windows that are professionally installed to fit perfectly and work beautifully.
Mike V., Bloomfield, MI
There were some ups and downs during the process/installation. I’m sure customers want to tell you when they have a bad experience so we wanted to share our experience.
The team said they would be in and out in 4 days. I asked Greg on the 2nd/3rd day on status and true to his word, they were complete on the 4th day. Of all the contractors we have dealt with (10+) over the years, it can be hard to find someone that lives up to their word. Greg was able to adapt on the fly when things didn’t go right and still made our windows turn out fabulous. The team was right there making it all happen. Besides the high quality worksmanship, we did appreciate the demeanor of the team and ability to listen to our needs.
Chris was our salesman. We felt comfortable with him and truly did appreciate his honesty. Frankly, we think he’s just a good guy who knows windows. Great customer service.
I cannot speak highly enough of the team. From start to finish, Greg/Chris and team exceeded our expectations. Personally, I’d do whatever I could to keep them around for a long time. They will help make a good company great.
Because of them, we will recommend Marvin Design Gallery by Laurence Smith to anyone looking for windows in the future.